Non Immigrant ED Visa (Student Visa)

Thailand requires Non-Thai children to have a proper Non Immigrant ED Visa in order to study and stay in Thailand legally. It is a great opportunity for parents also to have Guardian Visa to stay in Thailand for long term. Kids can have their Tourist Visa converted to Non Immigrant ED visa inside Thailand or if the school provide you the supporting documents, you can process and secure Non Immigrant ED visa at Royal Thai Embassy/Consulate before traveling to Thailand. Parents also can apply for Non Immigrant O Visa but would require supporting documents from school along with the proof of relationship, like birth certificate of the children. Both the Visa for kids and children will be issued Single Entry valid for 3 months. However, you can file an extension for a year at nearby Immigration office with the help of school supporting documents to support the application.

The documents in Original and Photocopies required for Yearly Extension are:


Application form (T.M.7) (download)


Passport page with identification details.


Passport page with Non-Immigrant visa stamp.


Passport page with last arrival in Thailand stamp.


Arrival card (T.M.6)


A letter from the school confirming your child’s enrolment.


Two photos (size 2 inch).

If you are unsure how to secure visa or the requirements needed, we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible. We evaluate your needs and immediately get to work on your visa application. We pride ourselves on our high success rate and we work tirelessly on your behalf to present your Visa application in a professional manner, ensuring visa is successfully secured without any hassle. We are committed to responding to E-mails to our clients at our earliest opportunity.

Who We Are

We are experienced in Immigration Services with a decade of solving visa problems and helping our clients. We consider our strength as being 100% honest up-front with our clients.

Contact Details

Call: 0642691922English/Thai
+66 642691922 WhatsApp
Line: thaivisaexpert
Tel: 02 138 3651
Monday – Friday (9am to 5pm)
Fax: 02 117 9244

Useful Links

Office Location

True Expat Services Co., Ltd.
Bangna Complex Office Towers
2/52, Floor 11th, Bangna Trad Soi 25,
Bangna, Bangkok – 10260



45 days Exempt visa stamp is no longer offered which was implemented on October 1st last year 2022 as an effort to help stimulate the Thai Tourism Industry. All the countries that eligible for Exempt Visa stamp will now get only 30 days upon arrival.

For those who want to stay longer for tourism purpose, travelers can also apply for a 60 days Tourist Visa head of time, which is of course, more costly and requires uploading a variety of documents as most embassies have moved to the E-Visa application system.

Either way, the Exempt Visa stamp for 30 days and Tourist Visa for 60 days can extend their stay for another 30 days at the cost of 1900 THB at a local Thai Immigration in Thailand. However, some nationalities may receive extension not more than 7 days on a Tourist Visa (if not eligible for Exempt Visa stamp)