Single/Multiple Re-entry Permit

Re-entry permit allows Visa holders to leave Thailand for a short period of time to travel to another country and then Re-enter Thailand on the same Visa.

Single Re-entry Permit: Single Re-entry permit is good for only 1 journey and the expiration date will be the expiration date of your latest extension of stay. Upon arrival, Thai Immigration will stamp permit “USED” to show it is no longer valid. For the next trip, you must obtain a new Single Re-entry permit before leaving again.

Multiple Re-entry Permit: Multiple Re-entry permit is good for multiple journeys and the expiration date will be expiration date of your latest extension of stay. You may leave and return as many times as you wish.

Please note:

When you returning to Thailand, you will need to complete a new Arrival/Departure card and to fill-in a visa number is your number of your Re-entry permit.

If you are holding 30 days exempt visa stamp or Visa on arrival than you can’t get a Re-entry permit.

TM 30

The TM 30 is also called as Notification form for House-Master, Owner or the Possessor of the Residence where foreigner has been staying.

Any foreigner living in a rented apartment or house should have Thai ID card copy and House Registration (Tabian Baan) of the owner along with the rental agreement copy. In case, the owner doesn’t file TM 30 at the nearest Immigration. You can do on behalf of the owner in order to avoid any consequences in future.

When TM 30 form is successfully submitted, Immigration will stamp returned slip (receipt of TM 30), then Tenant (Foreigner) need to keep it along with the passport as an Officer will require it for 90 days as well as at the time of Extension of your Stay

90 days report – Welcome to Same day service

Any foreigner holding Non Immigrant Visa staying in Thailand exceeding 90 days must report current address at Royal Thai Immigration office. Failure to report within the specified time will result a fine of 2,000 THB or up to 5,000 THB if arrested. However, the good news is Thai Visa Expert offer same day 90 days report service to the residents of Bangkok, We pick up and drop off the documents at your door steps.

Please note:


The notification of staying in Thailand every 90 days is not a visa extension.


If a foreigner leaves the country before 90 days report date is due then disregard the date as your new 90 days report will start from the day you Re-enter Thailand.


If you are not sure how 90 days report works then simply email us for more information.

Who We Are

We are experienced in Immigration Services with a decade of solving visa problems and helping our clients. We consider our strength as being 100% honest up-front with our clients.

Contact Details

Call: 0642691922English/Thai
+66 642691922 WhatsApp
Line: thaivisaexpert
Tel: 02 138 3651
Monday – Friday (9am to 5pm)
Fax: 02 117 9244

Useful Links

Office Location

True Expat Services Co., Ltd.
Bangna Complex Office Towers
2/52, Floor 11th, Bangna Trad Soi 25,
Bangna, Bangkok – 10260



45 days Exempt visa stamp is no longer offered which was implemented on October 1st last year 2022 as an effort to help stimulate the Thai Tourism Industry. All the countries that eligible for Exempt Visa stamp will now get only 30 days upon arrival.

For those who want to stay longer for tourism purpose, travelers can also apply for a 60 days Tourist Visa head of time, which is of course, more costly and requires uploading a variety of documents as most embassies have moved to the E-Visa application system.

Either way, the Exempt Visa stamp for 30 days and Tourist Visa for 60 days can extend their stay for another 30 days at the cost of 1900 THB at a local Thai Immigration in Thailand. However, some nationalities may receive extension not more than 7 days on a Tourist Visa (if not eligible for Exempt Visa stamp)