Investment Visa Thailand

If you wish to live in Thailand for long term, this could be one of your choice. Foreigner is required to bring 10 million Thai Baht in order to be eligible for Thailand Investment Visa. You are required to hold Non Immigrant Visa type with Annual Extension. You can invest in one of the followings




Government Bonds


Fixed deposit in Thai Bank

You can live in Thailand as long as you meet 10 million baht requirement. Initially you need to hold Non Immigrant Visa single entry valid for 3 months with an extension for 12 months. Holder under Thailand Investment Visa plan are permitted to invest in a combination of assets. For example, you can buy 6 million baht property and deposit the remaining 4 million baht in a Fixed Deposit Account, As long as the minimum investment requirement of 10 million baht is met.

Important notes for Investment Visa Holders:


Thai Investment Visa doesn’t allow you to work in Thailand


You must hold Non Immigrant Visa


Investment in property can only be made in new builds directly from a property developer


Family of investors (Spouse and Children) are eligible to apply for long term stay in Thailand. However, family must show proof of relationship with the investor.

If you are unsure how to secure visa or the requirements needed, we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible. We evaluate your needs and immediately get to work on your visa application. We pride ourselves on our high success rate and we work tirelessly on your behalf to present your Visa application in a professional manner, ensuring visa is successfully secured without any hassle. We are committed to responding to E-mails to our clients at our earliest opportunity.

Who We Are

We are experienced in Immigration Services with a decade of solving visa problems and helping our clients. We consider our strength as being 100% honest up-front with our clients.

Contact Details

Call: 0642691922 – English/Thai
+66 642691922 WhatsApp
Line: thaivisaexpert
Tel: 02 138 3651
Monday – Friday (9am to 5pm)
Fax: 02 117 9244

Useful Links

Office Location

True Expat Services Co., Ltd.
Bangna Complex Office Towers
2/52, Floor 11th, Bangna Trad Soi 25,
Bangna, Bangkok – 10260

How you can Apply for the Certificate of Entry (COE)

Step Number 1: Visit and register by filling in your personal details, and upload supporting documents such as a copy of passport, copy of the valid visa, and COVID-19 travel insurance. The Embassy will screen and pre-approve the applicants who meet the requirements. Please check the status of your application after 1-3 working days.

Step Number 2: The applicants can check their status online if they have been pre-approved. They will be contacted by email if the Embassy requires more documents. The applicants who are pre-approved passengers can then buy flight tickets and book their ASQ hotels. Copy of the flight ticket and the ASQ hotel booking confirmation has to be uploaded in order to get the COE. Please check the status of your application after 1-3 working days.

Step Number 3: When the COE has been approved, the applicants can check their status online and click to download their COE.

Open chat