Thai Visa Expert has a friendly and efficient team ready to assist you. 

We offer 100% free consultation via email

Guardian Visa

Non Immigrant O (Guardian) Visa

This type of Visa is issued to a foreigner whose child (Non Thai) is studying in Thailand. You need to obtain such visa from Royal Thai Embassy/Consulate.

You will require supporting documents from the school of your child to support the Non Immigrant O visa application.

A team of Thai Visa Expert will assist your child to obtain Non Immigrant ED visa. Meantime, assist parents to set up Thai Bank account and request school to provide supporting documents to support the Non Immigrant O Visa application for parents to submit at Royal Thai Embassy/Consulate overseas. The Royal Thai Embassy/Consulate will issue you a single Entry Non Immigrant O Visa valid for 90 days which can be extended in Thailand following your Child’s Visa Stamp.

Guardian Visa under 1 child is good for only one of the parents. In order to have Guardian Visa for both the parents, must have two children enrolled in School.

When you are in Thailand with Non Immigrant O Visa, you can file an extension 45 days after the entry into Thailand.

The documents in Original and Photocopies required for Extension are:

Application form (T.M.7)
A letter from the school confirming your child’s enrolment.
One passport photo signed on back.
Passport page with identification details.
Passport page with Non-Immigrant visa stamp.
Passport page with last arrival in Thailand stamp.
Arrival card (T.M.6)
Each child’s passport page with identification details.
Each child’s birth certificate.
Each child’s birth certificate.
House registration or lease agreement, with a copy of the property owner’s ID card and signed & dated.
Bank statement over the past 3 months.
A bank letter confirming THB 500,000 deposit that was paid into your account. (The account must be in your name). This is to provide proof that you have suitable funds available to support your long term stay in Thailand. Note: the funds are required to be in the account 30 days before application on the first year, subsequent years the funds need to be in the account for at least 3 months prior to application.
If you are unsure how to secure visa or the requirements needed, we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible. We evaluate your needs and immediately get to work on your visa application. We pride ourselves on our high success rate and we work tirelessly on your behalf to present your Visa application in a professional manner, ensuring visa is successfully secured without any hassle. We are committed to responding to E-mails to our clients at our earliest opportunity.

Who We Are

We are experienced in Immigration Services with a decade of solving visa problems and helping our clients. We consider our strength as being 100% honest up-front with our clients.

Contact Details

Call: 0642691922English/Thai
+66 642691922 WhatsApp
Line: thaivisaexpert
Tel: 02 138 3651
Monday – Friday (9am to 5pm)
Fax: 02 117 9244

Useful Links

Office Location

True Expat Services Co., Ltd.
Bangna Complex Office Towers
2/52, Floor 11th, Bangna Trad Soi 25,
Bangna, Bangkok – 10260



45 days Exempt visa stamp is no longer offered which was implemented on October 1st last year 2022 as an effort to help stimulate the Thai Tourism Industry. All the countries that eligible for Exempt Visa stamp will now get only 30 days upon arrival.

For those who want to stay longer for tourism purpose, travelers can also apply for a 60 days Tourist Visa head of time, which is of course, more costly and requires uploading a variety of documents as most embassies have moved to the E-Visa application system.

Either way, the Exempt Visa stamp for 30 days and Tourist Visa for 60 days can extend their stay for another 30 days at the cost of 1900 THB at a local Thai Immigration in Thailand. However, some nationalities may receive extension not more than 7 days on a Tourist Visa (if not eligible for Exempt Visa stamp)